The Frank Finn institute is one of the best and the most prestigious aviation training center in India.
It was established in the year 1993 and is considered one of the most premium aviation training center in the country.
The institute offers a wide range of Diploma courses for aspiring candidates and also offers them exceptional placement support.
Frank Finn Advantages:
Frank Finn is a pioneer in vocational training in India since 1993 and spans the aviation, hospitality and the travel industry.
It has transformed countless careers and has some sure points to its advantage.
It is an approved training partner of the NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation of India).
It features an industry-leading curriculum and expert trainers, who teach in more than 45 states of the art facilities in Country.
- Excellent training network:The Frank Finn institute offers world-class training opportunities that are accessible to everyone and this has always been one of the top priorities of the institute.It maintains its vision since its inception and at present has more than 45 training centers across the country.It has also extended its presence internationally and runs its training institute in Dubai.
- Conducts on-campus interviews:The institute has successfully established long-lasting relationships with all the major domestic and international airlines.It also has tie-ups with leading 5-star hotel chains, travel and customer service sectors and other leading organizations in the aviation sector.These companies conduct on-campus interviews for the students of the Frank Finn institute at various training centers spread across the country.
- Placement assistance cell: Frank Finn institute has a dedicated placement assistance cell that helps its students get their dream jobs after completion of the courses.The team facilitates on-campus interviews from leading domestic and international airlines and has successfully placed its students in the past in some of the highest paying jobs of the aviation sector.The Limca book of records has recognized Frank Finn a number of times for its exceptional placement records.It has a tie-up with the Emirates group and thus is able to staff its students in different positions of the entire Emirates group.
- Affiliation with the Emirates:The Emirates is one of the most luxurious aviation company in the world and has chosen the Frank Finn team of management consultants to handle the entire recruitment portfolio across the Country.The Frank Finn group manages the entire tenure of staffing requirements of the Emirates Airlines.
Reasons why Frank Finn is considered one of the best Aviation Training centers in India:
- Frank Finn is awarded a Gold Medal for the best vocational institute for skill development by the Assocham India Summit
- It has been receiving the best air hostess training institute award by Assocham consecutively for the past six years in a row.
- It has been featured in Limca Book of Records for the Best cabin crew placements
- It has the largest network of centers across India, besides its presence in Mauritius, Dubai and Hong Kong.
- It is the only institute in India with a tie-up with ICM and having an international presence
- It introduced “Aviation Times” The nation’s first aviation magazine on a monthly basis
- It has been awarded the best training partner for the year 2017-18 from the tourism and the hospitality skill council.
The various courses offered by FrankFinn institute:
The Frank Finn Aviation institute is arguably one of the best aviation institutes in the world.
It offers a number of courses in Aviation and has made these courses available in over 45 centers across the country.
The Frank Finn institute courses are discussed in detail here.
- Diploma in Hospitality travel and customer service: The hospitality and the tourism sectors have grown tremendously in the recent past and consecutively the demand for these professionals is also at a higher end.This is a one year course that is expected to equip the candidates with the necessary skills to become pioneers in the hospitality, customer service, tourism and other industries that mandates similar skill sets.The highest monthly salary offered for these professions upon successful completion of graduation is about Rs. 1.7 Lakhs.
- Diploma in aviation hospitality and travel management: The aviation industry is experiencing exponential growth and it has been anticipated that India will need 400 airports and 300 aircraft in the coming decade.
The aviation industry is in massive demand for quality personnel. This diploma is a 12 months course that has been designed by experts in the industry to equip quality candidates for the aviation industry.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation and hospitality services:The course covers all the aspects of aviation training, grooming and hospitality services.This is a twelve months’ program that is ideal for graduates and final year students.The candidate should have a pleasing personality and a basic knowledge of English.Selection is on the basis of personal interviews. Prospective candidates can find themselves in some of the highest-paying jobs in the aviation sector.
- Post-graduate diploma in airport ground services:Ground handling services is one of the key sectors of the aviation industry and is expected to realize spectacular growth in the near future.This is a twelve months’ program that trains the candidate’s on-ground operations, personality and grooming skills, and passenger relationship management.Graduates and students in the final year of study are eligible to apply for the course.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, travel and customer service:This is a 6 months course that has been specifically designed for those aspirants who wish to fast track their careers.Aspirants are employable in aviation, travel, customer service, and hospitality industries after completion of the course.
Frank Finn is one of the leading Aviation training institutes in the country and visions to become one among the top five companies in the aviation industry.
It offers the best training in Aviation courses and places the candidate at appropriate jobs after completion of the course.