The way you treat yourself and others defines your personality. Naturally, everyone is drawn towards honest, loyal, respectful, responsible, compassion and fair personalities. Not only this, being able to create positive energy inside self aids in several ways. It helps you combat stress faster, brings good health, promotes healthy relationships, boosts confidence, enhances focus and concentration, and makes you successful and your life happier.
Therefore, yoga teacher training in India prioritize the same and teach yoga students the art to develop positive energy in themselves. To learn the same, enroll for a yoga school in India. In this article, let us introduce you to a yoga sequence you can practice to develop positive energy:
- Vrkshasana (Tree Pose): This pose strengthens your spine and improves your sense of balance. If you hold the pose for a minute on each leg, it benefits you physically as well as mentally. It develops neuromuscular coordination. It also develops focus and concentration and restores positive energy in the mind. It calms the mind and nerves and prepares the body for the remaining yoga sequence.
- Natrajasana (Lord of the Dance Pose): Regular practice of this pose and holding it for at least 15 seconds relieves stress and tension from the mind as well as body. It not only calms the mind but also energizes the body. It advances flexibility in the spine as well as the body. Hence, practicing the same early in the morning keeps you charged up for the entire day. Apart from these, it aids the heart as well as digestion. To experience such benefits of this pose, enroll for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- Utkatasana (Chair Pose): This pose works best when you hold it for 60 seconds. The imaginary chair position benefit the lower body such as thighs, legs, calves, hamstrings as well as the torso, hips and lower back. It also relieves joints and back pains. When you hold the pose, it excites the heart for better functioning and improves the mind’s determination. It keeps the mind and heart active and ensures the flow of positive energy.
- Utkatakonasana (Goddess Pose): Practicing this pose activates the first three energy chakras in the body namely Muladhara, Swadhisthana and Manipura chakra. It eliminates blockages with the help of flow of prana as it moves from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. It also maintains balance in the body and eventually, invites positivity. Besides, it also brings stability, awareness, and alignment in the body. There are various other benefits of this pose that you can learn from yoga teacher training in India.
- Chakrasana (Wheel Pose): This challenging back pose is the best to boost energy in the body. It works effectively for the mind, body, and emotions. It gives you the courage to face challenges in life and enhances awareness towards the environment as well as the body. It enhances the vital and distributive forces that protect the heart and body. It also pacifies the brain and reduces stress, anxiety as well as depression and helps you focus on the positive thoughts.
- Kapotasana (Pigeon Pose): This pose increases oxygen intake in the body and decreases blood pressure. It also heals urinary disorders and stiffness in the hips, back, and shoulder. Increased level of oxygen in the body relieves stress, anxiety as well as tension and triggers the nervous system. It has some marvelous benefits; to know the same, enroll for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Therefore, practice these poses and let your body assimilate positivity and other benefits.