Las Vegas is one of the most-visited destinations for families. Often, the image of Sin City is attached to the chapels where weddings and casinos are packed with hordes of wasted grownups. But Las Vegas is not all about that. The famous city of Nevada is the world’s capital of leisure and entertainment, for young and old.
But when it comes to choosing the Best Vegas Hotels For Kids
, it may seem a bit challenging. So, we’ll be offering you a helping hand with that as our experts we’ll give you some valuable accommodation advice for the ultimate family holiday in Vegas…
How To Choose The Best Vegas Hotels For Kids For a Family Holiday?
If you go to Las Vegas With Your Family
, there are a number of criteria to consider when booking your hotel to get the perfect stay.
- First of all, you have to pay attention to the location of the hotel. If you have young children, they will quickly drag their feet if you ask them to walk for hours to visit the city. Off Las Vegas, we quickly strolled through the crowd for long hours, especially in hotels and malls. It is therefore recommended to choose a hotel located on the Strip close enough to most attractions you want to enjoy the most. The Strip is the central boulevard of Las Vegas.
- As a second criterion, you have to look at the rates for connecting rooms or a suite with several beds. Even if Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps, at some point you will want some peaceful time. In Vegas, the rooms are often quite big. American standards are higher than European standards for room sizes. You can easily find rooms from 100 to 120 f² in most hotels. If you need more space, you can have a suite with one or two rooms for a couple of extra dollars.
- Then, we must pay attention to the list of activities recommended for children. Most Best Vegas Hotels For Kids have a kids club where children are supervised and can do tons of dedicated activities. For example, the Westin Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel and the Red Rock Hotel have some amazing kids’ club. The Four Seasons Hotel can easily arrange a nanny on demand.
2 Best Vegas Hotels For Kids
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino (3 stars)
3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
The Excalibur is a perfectly suitable and well-placed hotel – it is one of the first thematic casinos on the Strip (built like a medieval castle with a medieval theme – king Arthur) – it has aged a bit but keeps a certain charm while the other hotels evolve to less thematic.
It is well-noted and has a pool area with 4 swimming pools most are rather nice. No breakfast included (as in all casino hotels on the Strip). Note, the Excalibur offers really cheap prices for rooms for 2+ people.
- Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (4 stars)
3801 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
The Tropicana Las Vegas is a casino hotel on the strip. Another famous hotel with good value for the money considering being on the strip. The Tropicana pool is very nice and big making it one of the Best Vegas Hotels For Kids. No breakfast included as well. Location south of the Strip, opposite MGM, New York, and Excalibur. The hotel lacks a bit of the “wow effect” but a decent and affordable option to consider for its pool and location for a family holiday.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login