All women at all times were haunted by the question – how to lose weight quickly and effectively? Are there really effective diets for fast weight loss in reality, or is it just a myth invented by dietary supplement manufacturers? Meanwhile, there are moments in life (and not enough) when you urgently need to get into your favorite shorts or instantly change before the most important triumph in life … Are there any diets for this case? Definitely yes! These are the most effective weight loss diets for fast weight loss
How to lose weight fast?
When choosing diets for quick weight loss, be guided by the following rules:
- Choose the diet, the main product of which is available to you, because most fast and effective diets are mono-diets that are built on one component;
- You should like the foods in your effective diet; otherwise, dieting will be akin to torture;
- For a more comfortable and quick weight loss, choose a diet in which all dishes are easy to prepare, so as to be less in the kitchen and not be tempted to eat.
Of the well-proven diets for quick weight loss, you can pay attention to:
- all kinds of mono-diets
- various variations of the kefir diet
- a particular celebrity diet, for example, the Hollywood diet or the Larisa Dolina diet
- the protein diet that is popular today (as well as its variations – the Ducane diet , the Kremlin diet , and the low-carb diet)
- the egg diet , which has recently firmly established itself as one of the most effective diets for those who are not inclined to wait a long time for a visible result.
5 Effective Diets:
Cabbage diet is considered very effective: you can loss 20 pounds in a week in week. The menu is designed so that the dishes are tasty and do not contain fats, except in small quantities.
Buckwheat diet usually lasts one or two weeks, during which you can lose 4 or 8 kilograms, respectively. In this case, a very important nuance: buckwheat diet for quick weight loss does not mean that you are preparing all kinds of gastronomic pickles based on boiled buckwheat. Not! In this case, buckwheat can neither be boiled nor stewed – the cereal is steamed in advance with boiling water and left to “steam” for 3-4 hours, and then consumed without adding any other products or spices
Freshly Squeezed Juices:
Diet on freshly squeezed juices will provide quick weight loss, but it is not easy to maintain. Freshly squeezed juice from oranges, grapefruits and lemons should be drunk three times a day. The rest of the time, drink water. Typically, the diet lasts up to 3 days, and you can lose up to 3 kilograms.
The soup diet is based on a variety of soups, including mashed soup. The main thing is that this soup should not be from potatoes or beans and should not contain butter and spices, bread should also be excluded. Salt is allowed quite a bit. Duration – 7 days, weight loss up to 4 kilograms.
Japanese diet can give a good result in losing weight up to 8 kilograms in two weeks. It is based on the use of seafood, but all dishes should be prepared without salt.