Ramadan is one of the holy months of Islamic calendar which is solely dedicated to the remembering of Allah by keeping fast and doing all good deeds. This holy month is celebrated all across the world with the same passion and enthusiasm. The only thing that changes is the way to celebrating as some sends Ramadan gifts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Al Ain and some organizes Iftar party as their houses and show their thankfulness and gratitude in the month of Ramadan.
If you are also the one who is planning to organize Iftar party at your place for your friends, family members and dear ones, then the first and foremost thing you will be needed is, of course, some easy to make, quick, and undoubtedly delicious recipes for Iftar party.
So, you will be glad to know that your wish is granted and here 5 mouth-watering and quick dish recipes are listed that will surely make your Iftar party more amazing and worth apprecioating.
- Kimami Sewaiyan
- 1 cup semiya
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp whole cashews
- 2 tbsp dry coconut
- 1 cup chopped lotus seeds
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Ghee- as required
- Heat a pan on a slow flame and roast sewai until it gets the dark brown color.
- Take another pan and heat ghee and fry the lotus seeds in it till it gets crunchy on a medium or low flame.
- After the lotus seeds get crunchy, add other dry fruits in the pan and sauté them for about 2 minutes.
- At last, add coconut in the pan and fry everything in the pan all together and keep the pan aside.
- Now, take a deep pan and add sugar, khoya, milk, and water to it and mix everything properly.
- Cook at the normal flame and keep stirring till pan till the first boil.
- After the first boil, slow down the flame and let the sugar syrup cook properly till it gets thicker.
- Add 1/2 cup milk to the thickened mixture and give it another boil.
- Add roasted sewai and fried dry fruits in the pan and cook on a slow flame for about 5-6 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder on the mixture and mix well.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and give it a last mix.
- Garnish it with almonds, cashews, and raisins on the top and your delicious sweet dish is ready to be served.
- Spinach Soup
- 2 cups water
- Spinach soup cream
- 2 pieces of Italian breadsticks
- 2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- Black Pepper powder
- Cardamom powder
- Mix spinach soup cream and water in a pan and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and give the mixture a proper stir to clear the lumps.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, cardamom powder, and salt as per the taste.
- Now pour the soup into soup bowls and place breadsticks on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese over the breadsticks.
- Finally, place the bowls in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Your healthy spinach soup is all ready to be served. Serve immediately string hot.
- Dum Biryani
- 500 gm mutton knuckles
- 100 gm vegetable fat
- 500 gm rice
- 150 gm yogurt
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 15 gm turmeric
- 5 gm cardamom
- 5 gm cinnamon
- 5 gm cloves
- 20 gm garam masala
- 2 gm bay leaf
- 50 gm mint leaves
- 25 gm coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp saffron
- 250 gm sliced onion
- 75 gm tomato puree
- 25 gm green chilies
- 100 gm ginger-garlic paste
- 50 gm red chili paste
- 2 cups milk
- Dough for sealing the pot
- Mix mutton and all the ingredients needed for the marinade.
- Take a pan and fry half of the sliced onions until they turn golden brown and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and soak the saffron in hot milk.
- Heat vegetable fat in a pan having a heavy bottom and add all the dry ingredients and spices to it.
- After bringing it to a little boil, add the remaining sliced onions to the pan and sauté till they turn slightly golden brown.
- Add the mutton to0 the pan and stir it for the next 10 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the pan and bring it on simmer on a low flame for about 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take another pan or cooker and boil the rice until they are 3/4 cooked.
- Now, arrange the rice on the top of the bowl filled with mutton preparation, followed by layering it with the fried onions and mint leaves.
- Now, pour the saffron milk on top of the bowl and cover it with a well-fitted lid.
- At last, seal the vessel with the dough and cook for 5 more minutes on a medium flame.
- And, for the final touch, place the pot in a medium heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Your mouth-watering Dum Briyani is ready for the Iftar party.
- Kesar Mango Kulfi
- ½ l milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 ½ cup mango pulp
- 2 tbsp pistachio
- A few strands of saffron
- Kulfi molds
- Ice Cream Sticks
- Take a wide pan and bring the milk to a boil.
- Take a small bowl and mix 1-2 tbsp of the boiled milk and saffron strands to it and keep the bowl aside.
- Now, reduce the flame and keep stirring the milk occasionally on a medium or low flame to prevent it from burning.
- Add the soaked saffron and milk mixture to the milk and keep stirring until the milk reduces to its half quantity.
- Add the sugar and cream to the pan and cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- After preparing the milk, keep it aside and let it set.
- After the milk cooled down, add mango pulp and pistachios to it.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi molds.
- Let the molds set in the freezer for about two hours. ]
- After two hours, insert ice cream sticks into each mold and then let it sit for another four to five hours.
- Serve the chilling mango kulfi at Iftar party and have an amazingly refreshing experience.
- Basanti Pulao
- 3 Cups rice
- Cashew nuts
- Cinnamon stick
- Cardamom seeds
- 2 ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Vegetable oil
- Smear the cooked or boiled rice with ghee and turmeric powder properly and cover it for half an hour.
- Fry all the dry fruits in a heated pan with ghee mixed with vegetable oil for about 2-3 minutes and keep them, aside.
- Add some more ghee into the same pan and add all the dry ingredients like bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves to it. Followed by grated ginger and fry them a little.
- Add cooked rice into the pan and stir gently to blend the flavors.
- Pour 5-6 cups of warm water followed by salt and sugar into the pan and let it cook.
- When the water reduces, check the rice whether they are well-cooked or not and finally add fried cashews and raisins to it.
- Pour the remaining ghee over the rice and mix them gently and cover the pot to let the rice get the final texture.
- Turn of the flame and your delicious Pulao is ready to be served hot. You can also choose to serve the pulao with a salan or curd.
So, finally, you have what you are looking for! Just get your apparel on as these dishes will not take more than an hour and your guest are going to enjoy it for sure. You can also send these dishes to your dear ones with personalized gifts to Dubai as your handmade dish will compliment your gift in the best way, for sure.
Well, talking about gifts, Flowerdeliveryuae.ae is here offering its new and exotic range of Ramadan special gifts to the customers so that everyone can send the best and most expressive gift to loved ones residing in Dubai across the whole UAE. This online platform is also the recognized flower shop in Dubai offering amazing and inexpensive gifts perfect for every occasion. So, order now and get the best gift for Ramadan delivered to your loved ones.