Even before it was the in thing to do, Filipino women have been using Hugo for their hair care. Gugo, or Entada Phaseoloides, is a very large tree found in the wild forests of the Philippines whose bark is traditionally used for washing hair and for hair tonics.
The natural Hugo extract from the Hugo bark is rich in saponin, a natural surfactant with deep cleansing properties. It was used extensively as a traditional shampoo by the old folks by soaking the prepared bark in water until the lather is produced. The lather cleanses the scalp very effectively.
- It promotes hair growth. Daily Gugo shampoo is effective in speeding up the growth of hair because its main ingredient, Hugo’s bark, promotes blood circulation which encourages hair growth. Always choose the natural gugo shampoo as those with added chemicals might bring harm to your body and scalp.
- It stops hair fall. With regular use of Hugo shampoo, hair fall gradually decreases and the growth of new healthy hair will be experienced.
- It makes your hair thicker and fuller. With Hugo shampoo, your hair will become less prone to breakage and split ends.
- It helps get rid of dandruff. As mentioned earlier, Hugo contains saponin, an active ingredient that can be found in hair growth and hair care products. Saponin is a natural surfactant which is helpful in the treatment of eczema and for dandruff prevention.
- It reduces itchy scalp. Dryness is the common cause of an itchy scalp. However, it could also be caused by bacterial infections like ringworm. With regular use of Hugo shampoo, your scalp will be relieved of this itchy feeling.
- It softens and smoothens hair. Daila Gugo shampoo can also act as a conditioner that can get your hair soft and smooth. As a conditioner, Hugo shampoo contains an acid that makes the cuticle flakes of the hair fall tightly against each other, making hair feel smooth. This smoothness lasts even after you rinse out the shampoo from your hair.
- It helps you get shiny hair. People say that shining hair is a sign of healthy hair. You can get your hair shinning with Hugo shampoo. Gugo shampoo contains oils that help hold the hair in place, making it easier to manage and give a natural gloss.
If you are looking for a brand of Hugo shampoo that is currently in the market, go for Daila’s Gugo Liquid Shampoo. The Hugo bark is pounded and combined with coconut oil, green tea oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus. The product has been dermatologically tested as hypoallergenic and is safe to use every day.
It is best to use natural products because they contain no harmful chemicals. It works well, safely for your hair and for the environment too.
For more information about Daila’s Liquid Gugo Shampoo, visit its FB page Daila Herbal at The Red Bus Stop.